Web 51 - Library of CGI scripts
This directory contains a library of CGI scripts for use with HTML pages. Included are sources as well as binaries, in the distribution version compiled for use with libx80.
- bd bd.cgi - converts internal represenation of serial line speed to text and prints it out.
- bdc bdc.cgi - compares internal representation of new serial line speed setting (in new_baud) to the parameter passed to the cgi script, prints " SELECTED" if equal.
- disp disp.cgi [S] prints a text passed in a "d=" or "D=" parameter in the URL to LCD.
- egrapht egraph.cgi - prints the result of (256 - lasttemp) as text. Used together with graph.cgi to dynamically change size of the temperature bargraph.
- fl fl.cgi - compares internal representation of new serial line handshake setting (in new_flow) to the cgi parameter, prints " CHECKED" if equal.
- grapht grapht.cgi - similar to egrapht.cgi, prints the value of lasttemp as text.
- inCOM inCOM.cgi - prints out data from the serial line (including buffer contents).
- inComH inComH.cgi - converts data from serial line (incl. buffer) to Hex and displays.
- inP1 inP1.cgi - prints out P1 status in Hex.
- inP3 inP3.cgi - prints out P3 status in Hex.
- ip ip.cgi - prints the value of its parameter in IP-like decimal format, e.g. 192.168.0.78
- lcd1 lcd1.cgi - prints data from the first LCD line buffer as text
- lcd2 lcd2.cgi - prints data from the second LCD line buffer as text
- mac mac.cgi - prints contents of flash_my_ether in MAC-like Hex format, e.g. 00-00-E8-EE-09-F5
- outCom outCom.cgi [S] sends data specified in a "C=" parameter in the URL to the serial line
- outP1 outP1.cgi [S] sends data specified in a "1=" parameter in the URL to P1. Utilizes a simple interpreter of commands in the form of 1=A33O11XBBS00. Each command is represented by three letters. The first one selects operation (And/Or/Xor/Set), other two represent its Hex operand.
- outP13 outP13.cgi [S] sends data specified in a "2=" parameter in the URL. Utilizes a similar interpreter as outP1.cgi or outP3.cgi, but allows for simultaneous control of P1 and P3. Operations denoted by upper case letters (And/Or/Xor/Set) control P1, lower case operations (and/or/xor/set) control P3.
- outP3 outP3.cgi [S] sends data specified in a "3=" parameter in the URL to P3. Utilizes a simple interpreter of commands in the form of 1=A33O11XBBS00. Each command is represented by three letters. The first one selects operation (And/Or/Xor/Set), other two represent its Hex operand.
- passwd passwd.cgi - compares the value specified in "W=" parameter in the URL to the password stored in Web51 firmware (passwd.cgi module). In case of mismatch, turns off flagSecure to disable execution of some cgi scripts (denoted by [S] in this list).
- rts rts.cgi - sets zflag that controls branching of text output according to the bit that controls RTS/CTS handshake of the serial line. Its cgi parameter contains the variable to extract the bit from.
- shcl shcl.cgi - debugging output containing portion of the WWW request.
- shreg shreg.cgi - debugging output, prints out CPU memory.
- shtemp shtemp.cgi - prints temperature read from DS1620 as text and sets internal lasttemp variable.
- testP1 testP1.cgi - masks value read from P1 by the specified mask, compares result to zero and sets zflag accordingly.
- testP3 testP1.cgi - masks the value read from P3 by the specified mask, compares result to zero and sets zflag accordingly.
- xon xon.cgi - sets zflag according to the bit that controls XON/XOFF handshake of the serial line. Its cgi parameters contains the variable to extract the bit from.
|Web51 description||News||FAQ||ORDER FORM||DOWNLOAD||Links|
|(c)Copyright 2000 - 2002, HW server & Radek Benedikt